Oil & Gas Business Meetings at OMC 2019
Registration closed since 15 March.
Foreign participants are always welcome: please contact the b2b main organizer (see contacts page).
International b2b event addressed to companies and other organisations operating or interested in the Oil & Gas sector, the Offshore industry and related services, organised by Eurosportello-Chamber of Commerce of Ravenna, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network and the Simpler Consortium.
The matchmaking event takes place in the framework of OMC 2019 (14th Offshore Mediterranean Conference & Exhibition), worldwide recognised as a key event within the Oil & Gas sector, the Offshore Industry and the related services.
The focus of OMC 2019 is: “Expanding the Mediterranean Energy Sector: Fuelling Regional Growth ”.
This biennial event represents an ideal arena for discussion on research and development, technology achievements, and future challenges in the energy sector.
Since 2013, the pre-arranged bilateral meetings offer to exhibitors and visitors a unique opportunity to find potential partners within the Oil & Gas and related sectors, in order to develop business or technological cooperation.
Why to participate?
- establish technological and/or business cooperation
- present your technologies/project ideas/services in bilateral meeting
- meet potential partners for European R&D projects
- learn about new technologies and solutions
- Drilling and Completions
- Exploration & Production
- Marine Equipment & Services
- Reservoir Description and Dynamic
- Platforms (Fixed & Floating)
- Safety, Environmental Protection & Regulatory Services
- Management & Information Technology
- Pumps & Compressors
- Power Supply
- Tubulars & Piping
- Valves & Actuators
- Process Equipment & Services
- Corrosion & Control
- Transportation & Communication
Free of charge
- Participation in the brokerage event (bilateral meetings)
- Entrance at OMC exhibition
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule